vendredi 8 avril 2016

Cordoba, trekking, Fiambala



Hello, I'm back. How are you ? In this article, I will talk about Cordoba, end of my holidays and lots of activities done during the month of March. Good reading.


I spent 5 days in Cordoba end of February. I went to the house of Sébastien it's a student exchange of Belgium. I went three days in Carlos Paz and two days in Cordoba. Carlos Paz is a very touristic city with a lake, mountains and night activities ... Cordoba is a metropolis of the size of Marseille with full infrastructure.We visited the city center We went to two nightclubs very good.
Thank you very much to Sebastien and his family.



With Sebastien



After my return from Cordoba, we invited Leo (France) Claire and Auke (Belgium) to discover Catamarca and surroundings. We went to Las Juntas to walk and ride horses. We spent a great time together. Perfect !!
That same weekend I did a sprint distance triathlon (750M- 20 KM 5 KM) My first in open water. I love it !! Thanks to the club triathlon Catamarca.
February 27,  we returned to school and I went to the next level. I'm in the "sexto" (last year of school) The most fun, all the "Promo 16" had a party before going to school. A great night we danced before sleep on the first hours of class. Obviously there are no pictures of this party.




 
 

I hiked with my new family. My mother's name is Erika and my brother is Julian. My father's name is Coco he doesn't came with us. There was two other men of Rotary (Walter and Edgardo) We walked six hours the first day and then we mounted the camp for the night. The second day we finished up to 3000M and then we returned after 13 hours of walk. I passed a good time in the middle of nature with a group of nice people.





During the last year each class have to design their own school jumper. To present it we did a show like in the United States. It is a ten minute show where I dance with my classmates. We worked every day for a month. There is a great video: https://vimeo.com/161383301






 I had the chance to go three days to Fiambala with my new family and all other foreigners. It was an excellent trip. We visited churchs, a manufacture wines. We cut the grapes during the full moon is a tradition. We did sandboarding in the dunes of sand. We went to the natural thermal baths with hot water in Fiambala. We went in the Cordillera of the Andes to enjoy the landscapes.



New family ;)


with my mother and my brother










I finished to talk specific things I did in March.

Today I celebrated my 6 months in Argentina I am very happy with my experience !!!

Tomorrow I will go on holiday in north of Argentina (Tucuman, Salta, Jujuy, Iguazu) with my parents for two weeks. We will enjoy 100% of our family time.


Thank you for following me.

kiss !! see you soon :)

Aurélien



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire